Wednesday, February 10, 2016

Dicey Research? Try CARRDSS!

Check out my first attempt to make an RSA-style video; not too shabby! Big shoutout to teacher-librarian maven Joyce Valenza for the inspirational CARRDSS method for evaluating online sources of informational research, as well as the collective support of my #ed584 colleagues. About three hours of frustration, many huffs of dizzying, dry-erase markers, several palmfuls of Sour Patch Kids and a little bit of luck went into making this short, speedy, and hopefully, useful video.

Please to enjoy, and thanks for leaving any feedback for me below! 


2 comments:

  1. Really like how the video came out! Nice work as always!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Greatly appreciate the feedback. I consider this a team effort, considering how we all helped each other with ideas and production techniques. Have to think CAREFULLY before proposing RSA-style with my teachers/students.

    ReplyDelete